No doubt you will have seen the ’10 Golden Rules for Alert Level 1’ from the Government, but we thought we would share with them with you with particular reference to point 8, please don’t be offended if we continue to ask you for your contact details including your email address’s at open homes, we aren’t like the old school realestate agents who use to hound you, we are the newer better hybrid model and won’t spam you with useless information. We just want to be able to adhere to our procedures and help people keep track of their movements. We will also have QR codes available for you to register if that’s your thing too. Also one we feel quite strongly about is number 10!
- If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work, school or socialise
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms, call your doctor or healthline. Get tested
- Wash your hands
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow and regularly clean shared surfaces
- You must self-isolate if you’re told by officials to do so
- Stay healthy, work with your GP if you have underlying health issues
- Keep track of where you’ve been
- Businesses help people keep track of movements by displaying the QR code
- Stay vigilant
- Be kind to others and be kind to yourself.
This week we are featuring house and land packages below…
7 Crathie Place, Nelson South offers a proper, old-fashioned Kiwi-size section of 1,413 square metres, more than enough to have the home of your dreams and land for the kids to play. To view more click here
7 Grampian Oaks Lane, this House and Land package, on a large section and close to quality schools as well as being handy to amenities, offers all the space and style a growing family could wish for. To view more click here
As NZ’s property market shifts back into gear, we’re really excited to be able to continue doing what we do best – connect people with property! Check out the new listings below. Whether you are looking to build, purchase an investment, your dream home, renovate or upgrade, there is something for everyone!
Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.